Thursday, January 13, 2011

Re: [Everything doTERRA] constant cough ~ nothings working!

And I forgot about the cinnamon mixed with honey, that will help his irritation.


On Thu, Jan 13, 2011 at 10:11 AM, Patricia Leavitt <doterradiscover@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi Kendra,
You are asking the same question that others have asked. The antibiotics kills
everything fast. The problem arise after the course of medication. The oils should
be used aggressively and consistently at the first sign of illness or cold. Literally take
the bomb capsule (equal drops of Oregano, Melaleuca and Frankincense) every hour
the first day and every two hours the second. Then do a maintenance capsule every day
for a week.
There are a few different oils that help those hacking coughs. Marjoram and Thyme in a
capsule and rubbed on the throat. Also Rosemary in a capsule and rubbed on the throat.

Diffuse Breathe and Lime in whatever room he is in.

Hope this helps,
Pat


On Thu, Jan 13, 2011 at 10:06 AM, kendra <kendrajohanna@gmail.com> wrote:
Hey Guys,

I have a problem that we can't seem to get rid of.  I'm not sure what
the problem is, but if anybody can help me I sure would appreciate it!

I have a 16 year old that can't get rid of a "hacking" and I mean
"hacking" cough.

I have used the oils on him and I swear by these oils.  But......they
are not cutting it!

Any suggestions on what to use?   I give him the oregano and every
other oil you can think of.  I do Aromatouch on him.  Seriously, you
name it and I've probably done it.

Somebody out there throw me a rope.......

Maybe I shouldn't admit this, and not because I used an antibiotic
with him, but that we didn't have enough for a full course.  (I know!
don't anybody yell at me!)  I used what I had at the time to get some
kind of relief for him.  The antibiotic did start to help him.

Now why is that?!  If Oregano kills more than an antibiotic, why
wouldn't it have killed what my son has.  Why was the antibiotic
working better?   I'm not understanding it.

I am not attacking the power of the oils, I'm trying to understand
what is going on here.

Thanks so much,
Kendra

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com



--
PAT LEAVITT
FOUNDING DIAMOND CONSULTANT




--
PAT LEAVITT
FOUNDING DIAMOND CONSULTANT

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment