Thursday, January 13, 2011

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Hair falling out and crying baby

congrats on being a new mom! I second the Rosemary for the hair...my
husband uses it for his balding head and it's cleared up his dandruff
as well.

I use most of the oils described above on my babies, but the one that
has become my go-to oil is wild orange. I find a drop on the tunny
does wonders for helping my kids sleep and for any tummy issues.
Usually I hear a few "toots" soon after I give them a little tummy
massage with wild orange an coconut oil. Are you familiar with infant
massage? Google it...it's so easy and so effective, esp when used with
the oils.
Good luck!

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment