Sunday, January 16, 2011

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Chronic Insomnia

Wow! Thank you everyone for the responses! Sounds like I have a lot
work on and a lot to try! :)

I went through an extremely stressful/difficult time a few months ago
and things are great now, but I think that is what messed me up. Plus
I do for sure have Candida, I have struggled with it for years, after
being on antibiotics for 6+ years for mild acne - oh how I wish I had
known about these oils then! My hormones are also all "rock bottom
low" according to my doctor. I am working on the Candida and balancing
my hormones.

On Jan 12, 8:45 pm, Michelle <byje...@gmail.com> wrote:
> So for the past few months I have had chronic insomnia. I have tried
> Lavender on my feet, as well as diffusing, but it didn't help. I have
> also tried Clary Sage in a capsule, which has helped a couple of
> times, but not consistently. I am both emotionally and physically
> exhausted! Sleeping pills make it worse by disrupting my sleep cycle
> even more and they make me feel so miserably drugged the following
> day, they also give me headaches and cause me to be irritable and
> depressed. Any ideas?
>
> Thanks!
>
> Michelle Webster

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment