Friday, November 12, 2010

Re: [Everything doTERRA] Re: Deep Blue Formula

You will never drag anyone across the finish line. You have the right attitude
and I love the way you handled this situation.
 
Pat

On Fri, Nov 12, 2010 at 11:55 AM, Quilter Janet <quilterjanet@gmail.com> wrote:
The problem I have been having with a person from Be Young is that she
claims that because we are using camphor at all (which is in deep
blue) we will be killing people's livers (I actually think she used
the word obliterate).  I've checked with Dr. Hills office and this was
their response " Camphor is perfectly safe; it is a pure aromatic
compound coming from the wood of an evergreen tree".

It's sad that people have to belittle others to make themselves feel
good or try to get ahead in life or the world through lies.  This lady
had such anger in her voice trying to tell me how awful & deceiving
doTERRA is.  I listened calmly.  She did later make a comment of how
impressed she was that I would listen to her and how she thought I was
open to information.  I am VERY open to info.  I love to learn.  But
once I find out the lies that are spun in your mouth, I will have to
not 'hang' with you.  This takes too much of my energy away.  Negative
people drain you.  Just leave them and go forward.  Surround yourself
with positive people and honest ones with high integrity.  I have
found that very thing in the doTERRA administration and fellow
consultants.  Thank you everyone.  Stay positive, Be honest, and
you'll live a longer, healthier, happier life.

Janet

On Nov 12, 10:46 am, Laura Doll <oregonheal...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> I totally agree with the others.  doTERRA doesn't have to try to compete.  We
> already know there is no competition for doTERRA.  Also, we're not here to
> convince anyone.  If we're having to try to convince them, they're not ready for
> doTERRA.  I think we just put the oils in front of them, let them smell them,
> say we're not here to convince anyone of anything, we're just offering people
> the opportunity to have access to these oils when they're ready for them.  Until
> then, we won't get into any arguments about anything, because they're
> counterproductive and I don't think we want to get the reputation of being
> pushy.
>  
> There are literally millions of other people out there whom the oils are calling
> to, who just don't know it yet.  I wouldn't concentrate so hard on one person
> that you're forcing it.  Those are the people who won't stick with them.
>  
> Once people smell our oils, they will remember them.  If they don't rush to you
> to buy them now, they may in a month or two, or a week or two.  Just let the
> oils marinate in them and work their magic.
>  
> You could also call Member Services and ask them how they feel you should handle
> allegations like this that are made about doTERRA.  They may or may not want to
> be kept aware of them.  I'm not sure what the company position is in cases like
> that. 
>  
> Cheers,
> Laura
>
> On Thu, Nov 11, 2010 at 3:57 PM, Drean Designs <dreandesi...@msn.com> wrote:
>
> A potential client has a daughter that signed up with Be Young oils about the
> same time Iapproached her about doTERRA. When I asked her about what was going
> on with the daughter etc. . . She proceeded to tell me that the person who
> started Be Young is claiming that he came up with the Deep Blue formula. I went
> to the Be Young website, but couldn't find out much. I would really appreciate
> more info so that I can help her make an informed decision. I don't want any mud
> slinging, so if you would like to answer directly to my email, that would be
> fine.
>
> >Thanks in advance!
> >"If you listen to your body when it whispers, you will never have to listen to
> >it scream."
> >-Dr. John Soliven-Llaguno
> >       Lauri Drean
> >         doTerra Essential Oils
> >Independent Product Consultant
> >               801.309.9668
> >http://www.doterra.myvoffice.com/dreandesigns

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment