Monday, November 8, 2010

Re: [Everything doTERRA] oils for ups & downs?

Have you tried Clary Sage?  It balances me out really nicely.
I would try Balance, speaking of balance, to start with, then layer with Clary Sage and diffuse with Wild Orange.  I love Bergamot.  It cheers me up immensely.  You could try that, too.  Any of the citruses or citrus blends are wonderful for that.  When you look at it that way, though, you're only treating the symptoms.  What is the cause of the storms?
 
--Laura

From: Merediths Miracle <meredithb803@gmail.com>
To: Everything doTERRA <everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Sun, November 7, 2010 4:25:48 PM
Subject: [Everything doTERRA] oils for ups & downs?

What oils are good for emotional storms?
Storms as in depression, sadness, heavy heart, etc...
I have alot of oils but don't which ones work the best for this
issue.
Help?

No comments:

Post a Comment