Thursday, November 11, 2010

Re: [Everything doTERRA] Is it, UTI, Candida or Cystitis?

Sabrina,
Hope you found what you needed! Sorry my phone died while we were
talking, I am heading to New Mexico today, hope you are feeling
better.

Pat

On Wednesday, November 10, 2010, Stephanie Bridges <rrhbasket@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Sabrina,
> Sorry, I got your message.  I am in the middle of getting some things ready for a boutique tonight.  I promise I will call you back today.
> Stephanie
>
> From: Sabrina <sabmar@gmail.com>
> To: everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
> Sent: Wed, November 10, 2010 11:01:34 AM
> Subject: Re: [Everything doTERRA] Is it, UTI, Candida or Cystitis?
>
> Hi Pat, Thinking positive all week,..I have some info, can you call me please 801-798-0365
>
> On Wed, Nov 10, 2010 at 9:09 AM, Patricia Leavitt <doterradiscover@gmail.com> wrote:
> Go with 3/4 cup of salt. I was basing the capsule on size 00. The oregano is really strong so it might make you feel upset. It sound like it is working, keep up with the water and you could rub your kidney area with Frankinsense and Marjoram, also on your feet. I would take the capsules every three hours today, stopping at 7:00 pm and then do your soaking bath, add serenity to the water (no other oils).
>
>
> Then lets re-evaluate in the morning.
> I will be on my way to Farmington, New Mexico but will have my Ipad with me so we can continue to communicate.
> We will have you better before your trip, think positive.
>
> Pat
>
>
> On Wed, Nov 10, 2010 at 8:12 AM, Sabrina <sabmar@gmail.com> wrote:
> This morning my urine is still cloudy but not as bad as it was yesterday. The color is more on the clear side and not as it was,..cloudy yellow.
>
> Good morning!
> I started with 1 glass of water and another pill or pills this morning at about 7:30am (you cant fit 8 drops of Sandelwood, 8 drops of Thyme and 12 drops of Oregano in 1 pill, it takes 2)
>
> Then I followed it with 2 glasses of water and one with Lemon and Slim and Sassy.
> Im really thirsty this morning for some odd reason.
>
> I dont know why but the last pill I took around midnight last night I felt like I was going to throw up and then again this morning,..it hits me about 30 mins after I take the pills, why is that?
> I guess I need to take it with food? But I didn't take all of them with food yesterday. Weird.
>
> My Kidneys do Not hurt like they did yesterday and Im dressed today so I know it has helped. But I do still have some lower back pain.
>
> Oh and what is a scant cup? What is a scant?
>
> Were my urine is still cloudy how often do I do the pills today?
> And do I rub anything on my kidneys or feet?
>
> Thanks, I will keep in touch
> Sabrina
>
>
>
>
>
>
> On Wed, Nov 10, 2010 at 6:01 AM, Patricia Leavitt <doterradiscover@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>
>
>
>
> What a great model you are. If you urine is clear continue the capsule three times today, two times after that for three days. That is the protocol to make sure you kill of the bad stuff.
> If your urine is still cloudy continue the capsule every three hours and do the foot or body soak with the Epson salt again. Only use a scant cup of Epson Salt, use Lemon and Lavender in the water and drink lots of water with Slim & Sassy.
>
>
> Be good to hear how you are doing,
>
> Pat
>
>
>
>
>
> On Wed, Nov 10, 2010 at 12:14 AM, Sabrina <sabmar@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>
>
>
> I took that pill at 4:45, 6:45, 9:45 and 11 45,..some how I missed an hour, I dont even know how i missed that hour. Drank LOTS of water and I also did the foot soak like you said to,..pray for clear urine in the morning! I taste like a pizza without all the great toppings
> Now what do I do tomorrow?
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> On Tue, Nov 9, 2010 at 5:24 PM, Patricia Leavitt <doterradiscover@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> if you take a bath don't use as much salt (1 1/2 cups) you don't want to detox too much and lose any electrolytes. The different measurments are for differe
>
>
>
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
> Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
> To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
> For more options, visit this group at
> http://www.everythingdoterra.com

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment