Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Re: [Everything doTERRA] Essential oils to prevent clotting

Amber, Try using ginger in every form you can,but especially the oils!  It will do a better job than the meds.  Hope you feel better soon!  Teresa
 
Teresa Jenkins, D.Ch.
NatureWorks Wellness Center
Creating Wellness, Naturally!
"I've got an oil for that!"
doTERRA Essential Oils IPC

"Our desire is that your thirst for better
health will be quenched in this place."

www.natureworksonline.com

 
In a message dated 11/16/2010 11:31:14 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, JSGrose5@aol.com writes:
Hello, Everyone!
     I've posted questions here many times for others, but I'm in need
of suggestions for myself.
     I had surgery four weeks ago to close an atrial septal defect
(ASD).  In layman's terms, I had a hole in my heart and had surgery to
close it.  The surgeon that performed the surgery stressed the
importance of using medication (aspirin and Plavix or Effient) to
prevent clotting on the device used to close the hole.  I have been on
both Plavix and Effient and through a couple of blood tests, it has
been determined that my body isn't converting the meds.  In other
words, the meds aren't working.  NOt only aren't they working, but
I've felt absolutely horrible, both physically and mentally!
     I'm curious to know if any of you could recommend any of the
essential oils that might help in the prevention of clots and also in
making the platelets "less sticky".  I would prefer not to increase my
dosage of aspirin like has been suggested.
Thanks in advance for your help!
Amber

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment