Friday, November 12, 2010

Re: [Everything doTERRA] Deep Blue Formula

Ha - Netti, our emails just crossed in the ether.  :)  Yes, I agree with you.  :)  I feel for Lauri's having to deal with it, though.  It's rough.
 
--Laura

From: Directions to Health and Wealth <directionstohealthandwealth@bigpond.com>
To: everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
Sent: Fri, November 12, 2010 2:41:09 PM
Subject: RE: [Everything doTERRA] Deep Blue Formula

Sometimes Laura our friends and family just will not listen to us! Remember we are all on a journey and have to discover some things for ourselves.  It is hard and frustrating but don't loose your friendship over it.  I'm sure she will be watching you and your SUCCESS!

Cheers!

 

Netti (Melb/Aust)

 

 

 

From: everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com [mailto:everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Drean Designs
Sent: Saturday, 13 November 2010 9:31 AM
To: everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: [Everything doTERRA] Deep Blue Formula

 

The person is my friend and I just don't want her to get sucked into a scam. . . or her daughter for that matter. So I want to be kind, and if it was me I would hope that someone would show me the light. . . .

 

"If you listen to your body when it whispers, you will never have to listen to it scream."
-Dr. John Soliven-Llaguno

 

       Lauri Drean

         doTerra Essential Oils

Independent Product Consultant

               801.309.9668

http://www.doterra.myvoffice.com/dreandesigns

 

From: everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com [mailto:everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Laura Doll
Sent: Friday, November 12, 2010 10:47 AM
To: everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [Everything doTERRA] Deep Blue Formula

 

I totally agree with the others.  doTERRA doesn't have to try to compete.  We already know there is no competition for doTERRA.  Also, we're not here to convince anyone.  If we're having to try to convince them, they're not ready for doTERRA.  I think we just put the oils in front of them, let them smell them, say we're not here to convince anyone of anything, we're just offering people the opportunity to have access to these oils when they're ready for them.  Until then, we won't get into any arguments about anything, because they're counterproductive and I don't think we want to get the reputation of being pushy.

 

There are literally millions of other people out there whom the oils are calling to, who just don't know it yet.  I wouldn't concentrate so hard on one person that you're forcing it.  Those are the people who won't stick with them.

 

Once people smell our oils, they will remember them.  If they don't rush to you to buy them now, they may in a month or two, or a week or two.  Just let the oils marinate in them and work their magic.

 

You could also call Member Services and ask them how they feel you should handle allegations like this that are made about doTERRA.  They may or may not want to be kept aware of them.  I'm not sure what the company position is in cases like that. 

 

Cheers,

Laura

 

On Thu, Nov 11, 2010 at 3:57 PM, Drean Designs <dreandesigns@msn.com> wrote:

A potential client has a daughter that signed up with Be Young oils about the same time I approached her about doTERRA. When I asked her about what was going on with the daughter etc. . . She proceeded to tell me that the person who started Be Young is claiming that he came up with the Deep Blue formula. I went to the Be Young website, but couldn't find out much. I would really appreciate more info so that I can help her make an informed decision. I don't want any mud slinging, so if you would like to answer directly to my email, that would be fine.

Thanks in advance!

"If you listen to your body when it whispers, you will never have to listen to it scream."
-Dr. John Soliven-Llaguno

       Lauri Drean

         doTerra Essential Oils

Independent Product Consultant

               801.309.9668

http://www.doterra.myvoffice.com/dreandesigns

No comments:

Post a Comment