Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Re: [Everything doTERRA] Chronic Nose Bleeds

I started having severe nose bleeds when I used too much peppermint. I guess I have thin blood. I have to be real careful with peppermint.
Wendy


From: Joni <wellnessessentials09@gmail.com>
To: Everything doTERRA <everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Tue, November 16, 2010 12:06:26 AM
Subject: [Everything doTERRA] Chronic Nose Bleeds

I have recently had two different people ask me about essential oils
to help with Chronic Nose Bleeds.  I have done a search and found
Rob's posting about using Helichrysum, but am wondering if there is an
oil that might help whatever the underlying reason is for the Nose
Bleeds. Of course since I don't know what the underlying cause is,
that might be difficult. I know one person mentioned it was due to
extra dry nasal passages.

Thanks.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment