Monday, November 8, 2010

Re: [Everything doTERRA] Best EOs after mouth surgery

Hi Nancy Some years ago at least 8 I had most of my Teeth removed under surgery , As soon as I was in the recovery I started to apply , Wintergreen, Clove and Layered with Peppermint , No Pain killers where required , much to the shock of my Dental surgeon
This was pre do Terra in the world of YL
 
Hope this helps
 
John
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Tuesday, November 09, 2010 3:23 AM
Subject: [Everything doTERRA] Best EOs after mouth surgery

My adult daughter had mouth surgery Friday and is having some pain, swelling and darkness on the skin along that jaw.  I thought I'd start her using On Guard (directly around the area, also on her tooth brush (and swishing with carrier oil?) possibly rubbing Clove on the surrounding gums and Frankincense applied on the outside along her jawline. She needs to get started ASAP (like should've been Friday) and probably every hour today, then every 2-3 hours for the next few days.

Is there anything that she shouldn't be doing with the oils?  I don't want to dissolve stitches or anything (maybe not the swishing yet?) 

Almost two years ago the implant had to be removed to let it heal and now she's starting thru it again.  Darn!

Thanks for your imput.  It's great to have my EO family out there to help us work thru these things.


--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com



No virus found in this incoming message.
Checked by AVG - www.avg.com
Version: 9.0.864 / Virus Database: 271.1.1/3243 - Release Date: 11/08/10 06:34:00

No comments:

Post a Comment