Tuesday, November 16, 2010

[Everything doTERRA] Re: viruses

I had to laugh a little at these posts. I sometimes feel the same way
about big pharma, especially when it comes to flu vaccines, etc. But
then I realized I need to be grateful for pharmaceutical companies for
that is what put food on our table all my growing up years. My dad
was a pharmaceutical rep, and very good at what he did. We were not
wealthy by any means, but we had our needs taken care of. I never
thought in a million years I would be someone who would turn to a more
holistic approach when it comes to my health, but I think our bodies
instinctively know what is good for us, and before I ever got involved
with natural health care, I always steered clear of flu shots.

Laura, I think feeling yucky can sometimes excuse cranky :) I felt
like I was coming down with a cold on saturday evening so gargled with
Oregano and Lemon, but then remembered to add a little Thyme. It
worked wonders, and the cold never developed. So take some "Thyme"
for yourself, and feel better.

Joni

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment