Thursday, November 11, 2010

[Everything doTERRA] Re: swollen tonsils

My son had swollen tonsils a couple of days ago, a low grade fever, a
sore throat, and a white spot on one of his tonsils. I mixed onguard,
melaleuca, and fractionated coconut oil and rubbed it on his neck and
feet. Then, I asked him if he could be tough and drink one drop of
onguard. I used one of those little tiny cups from children's
tylenol, filled it half with water and put one drop in. I did this
right after school and one more time before dinner. That night the
white spot was gone. I read int he book for sore throats and it said
lemon was a good oil. So I did the same thing with the oil and added
a couple drops of lemon and he drank it twice that night and once in
the morning. His tonsils were not longer swollen and no sore throat.
Yeah. Love my oils.

On Nov 9, 10:29 am, Brea Wolf <breaw...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I am new to doTerra and need to know what I can do for my friends 4
> year old son.  His tonsils are swollen sometimes to the point that he
> can"t breathe. The doctors don't know what it causing it. He has been
> taking steriods, but it makes him aggressive.  They are going to do
> surgery on him in about two weeks but until then he has not been able
> to sleep due to the swelling.  I need to know the best way to help him
> as far as what oils, how many times to use them and where to use
> them.  Thank you

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment