Tuesday, November 16, 2010

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Sweating feet

Not to offend anyone at all here, because this group has been
extremely informative and helpful, but would you all search the site
to see what has already posted before asking questions? There has been
so much information given out in the last couple years and I have
compiled a good amount from this site! Links to tools, help for
consultants from others who aren't in their line, but wants their
success...you guys rock! We all rock!

I'm just making this comment because I just recently copied and pasted
info on this subject to my daughter who is on her feet all day.
However, I didn't happen to save that one in my folder, but just
research it, and you will find great info! I know peppermint for sure,
I would think cypress or wintergreen would work. And there was a
suggestion to make your own foot powder with soda and ? oil, and put
it in a small shaker or pringles can with holes in the lid. There's
some starters for you.

As we get more and more consultants with this fast growing company,
this site will get bogged down. But that doesn't mean they aren't good
questions! Just get in the habit on searching first. Good luck!!


On Nov 16, 6:58 pm, MaryAmber <jeremyandmaryam...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hey, I am writing because I am hoping that some of you out there have
> treated sweaty feet and found some oils to help.  I am just beginning
> to search how I might help my husband.  He has had sweaty feet for
> some years now.  He has to wear boots to work like many men do.  He
> has tried powders, sprays, and wearing 2pairs of socks.  None of which
> seem to help with the sweating and smell. I recall reading somewhere
> that crushed grapefruit seed foot baths helped someone.  I am on a
> mission to help rid him of his ammonia smelling sweating feet!  Thanks
> ahead of time for your advice.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment