Thursday, November 11, 2010

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Rash after a bath

I doubt that it's the shampoo or soap since the problem sometimes
comes before we get to that stage. But I will change what I clean
with and check my water softener.

I also called a dermatologist today and they thought it is maybe
eczema that is aggravated by warm water. So I would like to try that
angle as well, and I think I will start with a GX Assist cleanse.
(She has regular stomach aches that I would like to take care of as
well.) How should I do that with her, since she is only 6? Anything
else I should try?

Thanks for all the ideas!
Geneve

On Nov 11, 3:15 am, "Lavender Lady /Sue" <happyknow...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> What soap or shower gel are you using. Check for SLS ingredients.
> Loads of folk are sensitive to them. Or If you put citrus oils in a
> hot bath your skin can burn.
> Sue.
>
> On Nov 10, 3:50 pm, Geneve <gsfal...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>
>
> > My 6-yr-old daughter gets a rash on her legs (and only her legs) after
> > she has been in the bath or shower for a little while.  She cries and
> > says her legs hurt, but I think it might be an extreme itch because
> > she scratches and scratches to try and make it go away.
>
> > It's not consistent when it appears, sometimes she's still in the
> > water, sometimes it's immediately after she gets out.  Tonight she
> > played in the bath for maybe 15 minutes before she started to feel
> > it.  And she had not used any products at all yet - she only had
> > contact with the water.  She has always had sensitive skin; she breaks
> > out in hives when she plays in the grass.  But this is different
> > because it's only her legs that are effected.
>
> > Anyway, I rubbed lavender all over her legs and it seemed to help, but
> > I would like to prevent this so she can enjoy her bath.  Does anyone
> > know what the problem is and what I can do for her?
>
> > Thank you!
> > Geneve- Hide quoted text -
>
> - Show quoted text -

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment