Thursday, November 11, 2010

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Rash after a bath

I don't think it is her soap or shampoo because the problem sometimes
comes on even before we have used any products. I have considered the
cleaner I use in the tub. Maybe I will switch to Lemon for my
cleaning. :) I will also check the water softener.

I called a dermatologist today to see if they had heard of something
like this, and they said it is probably eczema that is aggravated by
warm water. So to treat that, I am thinking of doing a GX Assist
cleanse. (She's having regular stomach aches as well, so I'm hoping
this will help both issues.) How should I do that with her, since she
is 6 years old? Anything else I should do?

Thanks for all the ideas!

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment