Wednesday, November 10, 2010

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Rash after a bath

Hi Geneve - I react in the same way when I come into contact with a
water source where the chlorine & flouride has been heavily added into
the water source. I travel extensively & will get various degrees of
reaction based on the location that I am at. I also do not use soap,
instead I use a non-soap cleanser (organic) because I react to soap as
well. If your little one is reacting before even introducing a soap
product, there is a strong chance that it is your water source. I
definitely would invest in a very good filter to add to your faucets &
shower-heads. Research them online as there are many products out
there & some of them are not very effective at all & will be a waste
of money.

Deborah

On Nov 9, 6:50 pm, Geneve <gsfal...@gmail.com> wrote:
> My 6-yr-old daughter gets a rash on her legs (and only her legs) after
> she has been in the bath or shower for a little while.  She cries and
> says her legs hurt, but I think it might be an extreme itch because
> she scratches and scratches to try and make it go away.
>
> It's not consistent when it appears, sometimes she's still in the
> water, sometimes it's immediately after she gets out.  Tonight she
> played in the bath for maybe 15 minutes before she started to feel
> it.  And she had not used any products at all yet - she only had
> contact with the water.  She has always had sensitive skin; she breaks
> out in hives when she plays in the grass.  But this is different
> because it's only her legs that are effected.
>
> Anyway, I rubbed lavender all over her legs and it seemed to help, but
> I would like to prevent this so she can enjoy her bath.  Does anyone
> know what the problem is and what I can do for her?
>
> Thank you!
> Geneve

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment