Monday, November 15, 2010

[Everything doTERRA] Re: New and beautiful accessory!

For some reason, I cannot get the link to work?? I'd love to see them!

On Nov 12, 3:58 pm, energy4life <cin...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I am so excited, I have to share! I found a glass artist who makes the
> most beautiful aromatherapy pendants. I just received my first
> shipment of them, and they more than meet my expectations. I just
> added them to my website... come and have a look!
>
> www.oasisenergytherapy.com/eoaccessories.aspx

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment