Sunday, November 14, 2010

[Everything doTERRA] Re: New and beautiful accessory!

I am retailing the product, so yes I can ship you some that would get
there by the 20th. I'm out doing a Family Physician event this
afternoon, but could prepare a package for you tonight.

On Nov 13, 11:25 pm, jcm...@aol.com wrote:
> They are beautiful. I checked out your web-site and I would love to carry them for my trade show next Sat. Any chance of a shipment getting to the states by Sat the 20th? Or maybe you could sell some to me? They look fantastic. HAve been looking for something like this for a while.
> Jan in Florida <><
>
>
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: energy4life <cin...@gmail.com>
> To: Everything doTERRA <everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com>
> Sent: Fri, Nov 12, 2010 5:58 pm
> Subject: [Everything doTERRA] New and beautiful accessory!
>
> I am so excited, I have to share! I found a glass artist who makes the
> most beautiful aromatherapy pendants. I just received my first
> shipment of them, and they more than meet my expectations. I just
> added them to my website... come and have a look!
>
> www.oasisenergytherapy.com/eoaccessories.aspx
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
> Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
> To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
> For more options, visit this group athttp://www.everythingdoterra.com- Hide quoted text -
>
> - Show quoted text -

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment