Tuesday, November 9, 2010

[Everything doTERRA] Re: neurological issues

My reply has nothing to do with oils but does address the sciatica and
migraine headaches. Very often the cause of these pains is due to
spinal mal-adjustments, chiroparactors call them sublexations, I
think. I call them kinks in the spine and skeletal structure. I found
great relief by the use of an inexpensive tilt or inversion table.
Buckle the ankles in place, padded with towels or whatever you have,
lay back, slowly raise your hands and arms over the head until you are
tilted upside down.

Allow the "exploding face" syndrome die down - the blood fills up
capillaries that aren't used to that kind of filling - and soon you
will feel the stresses of the kinks stretching out. It is like hanging
a telephone ear/mouthpiece by the kinked and twisted spiral cord.
While you won't spin around like the phone handpiece, the kinks
(sublexatgions) in your skeletal structure will stretch out if they
are allowed to. Hang upside down for a few minutes of just
relaxation, increasing the number of minutes with each successive
"treatment". Perhaps you might move arms and neck in circles,
stretching things further. When done, come back upright slowly to
allow gravity and compression to take effect slowly. Relax for a
minute before getting off the tilt table and standing.

After a few hanging episodes, hours or days apart, the face will not
feel like it is exploding and the spine, etc will easily stretch out.
At this point, I would regularly do the inverted wild watusi to really
shake things up. I found that kinks permanently clicked and pop out,
leaving me feeling the natural relief of the pelvis, spine, shoulders
and neck being stretched, relaxed and naturally settled into their
proper places when I came upright. Ohhh, it feels so good.

In this way I saved hundreds (or thousands?) of dollars worth of
professional help and pain relieving therapy and drugs. We got our
inversion table at a yard sale for $15. It was one of the best
financial investments we ever made and the relief from pain was
incalculable. I highly recommend it.

There are discomforts at first as the sublexations, the kinks that
cause so much stress and pain, stretch out. You have to trust that
your body was built properly in the first place and knows the way
bones are supposed to be positioned. Allow yourself to relax, nothing
is going to break or come apart. Breathe deeply and allow yourself to
just hang. You will hurt nothing by gentle rocking joints back and
forth while hanging upside down. You are overcoming the constant
effects of gravity, allowing fresh nutrients to the cells that are
always squashed. That is healing. I would massage my scalp while
hanging and found that, over time, my thin scalp skin became thicker
and sort of spongy feeling as fresh blood got up there. I believe it
slowed down my hair loss and strengthened the hair that was growing.

My hope with this is that the person who is experiencing so much pain
will get long term relief and, hopefully, complete healing by the use
of an inexpensive inversion table. The same effects can be achieved
with just a slant-board, but you cannot go straight upside down on a
slant-board, so I prefer the tilt-table.

Good Health and God Bless.
Cameron Sevy
On Nov 8, 11:18 pm, "Melanie Scott" <oils4u2...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Can someone shed some light on the following pasted email for me as far as what to do for these issues?
> She just started the LLV 2-3 weeks ago and is using deep blue for pain. Any suggestions would really be appreciated.
> Thanks,
> Melanie
> Here is the email:
>
> Severe nerve pain in my back, severe debilitating migraines accredited to the nerves, and worst of all, the sciatica, which is absolutely killing me.  I can't sit, stand, lay down, rest, work, turn, etc.  Basically, I have to be walking every moment of every minute or it's to much to bear.  And THAT is killing my already bad hips.  Neurontin doesn't work on me, and I had serious issues with the Lyrica (besides gaining 10 pounds in 7 days).  I'm starting Topamax when I go to bed tonight, and the possible side effects are scary.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment