Tuesday, November 9, 2010

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Need Updated Info about Flying with Oils

I was detained at the Las Vegas airport because my Melaleuca oil
didn't pass their test (I had asked them to hand inspect). I was late
for my flight and they wouldn't let me leave, even if I left the oil.
They had to inspect me further. They held me up for about 15-20
minutes. Later I heard that Dr. Hill lets his oils pass through the x-
ray. So, next time that is what I will do as well. (FYI... I've never
had trouble at SLC airport).

On Nov 3, 10:43 am, JRW <silverdis...@gmail.com> wrote:
> We are flying out Friday and I was wondering if I could get some
> updated info about taking oils on the plane. I have tried contacting
> both the airline and TSA and have gotten the run around, unclear
> answers, and no responses. So maybe someone who has flown recenlty
> could help.
>
> I am wanting to take 6 oils with me in 5/8 drum bottles. The rest we
> are thinking of mailing. Do you think they will be safe in our checked
> luggage?
>
> These oils are for my anxiety and motion sickness. If I say they are
> for medicudical (sp??) purposes will they be find with it?
>
> I thought I heard recently about possibly allowing liquids on
> airplanes again? Is there any more information about this?
>
> Thanks!

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment