Monday, November 8, 2010

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Melasma

I went to convention this year and there was a breakout session about
the "doTERRA Essential Skincare". The woman teaching is a Master
Esthetician and gave a lot of great info about the products and the
ingredients in them. She said that the Tightening serum targets fine
lines, wrinkles and DARK SPOTS & PIGMENTS. Then she specifically named
Melasma. She said there are three oils in the Serum that help with
this. Frankincense, Sandalwood, and Myrrh and then mentioned that
these oils provide #1 DNA repair and function, #2 cellular repair and
bio-genesis, and #3 Tissue matrix repair and healing. She then
mentioned the Brown Algae extract ingredient that provides skin
clarity, and prevents the appearance of spots. And the Biometric
Peptides, block melanin, and reduce pigmentation.

I have some melasma on my upper lip and the tops of my cheek/eye
sockets, and I have been using the skincare faithfully since
convention, especially the serum. I have noticed a reduction is the
spotting and discoloration. Although, I do wonder if that could also
have something to do with the season changes and not being out in the
sun as much. I will, however, continue using the skincare and make
sure to use a 40spf or higher come spring time.
I hope this helps...
--Stephanie


On Nov 7, 8:24 pm, Julie Lutz <lut...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Anybody have any experience / suggestions for melasma?

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

1 comment:

  1. 'M TRISHA NELSON I contracted HIV in 2O16, I was told by my doctor that there's no possible cure for HIV. I started taking my ARVs, My CD4 was 77 and the viral load was 112,450. I saw a website of Dr. James, also I saw a lot of testimonials about him on how he uses herbal medicine to cure HIV. I contacted him and told him my problems, He sent me the herbal medicine and I took it for 3 weeks,after that I went for a check-up and I was cured of HIV . his herbal medicine has NO SIDE EFFECT AND EASY TO DRINK, there's no special diet when taking Dr James herbal medicine. He also cure all kinds of skin diseases, Melasma,thyroid, DIABETES, CANCER HPV, ALS, HEPATITIS B, KIDNEY DISEASES, HERPES,SHINGLES. and lots more. You can reach him on..[.DRJAMESHERBALMIX@GMAIL.COM] thanks

    ReplyDelete