Tuesday, November 9, 2010

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Liver Detox

Any idea on how long it takes the Zendocrine to start detoxing the
liver? Are there any side effects from the detox? I have a good friend
who they thought may have lymphoma but it turns out it is just major
liver problems. I wasn't able to get a lot of info when I talked to my
friend yesterday. My friend is NOT into anything even remotely natural
but I may be able to do some convincing if I come at it from the right
angle with all of the information possible.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment