Tuesday, November 16, 2010

[Everything doTERRA] Re: High Cholesterol

I have been doing the Lemongrass and Cassia in a capsule but I burp it
up all day. I do take it with food too. Is there a way I can eliminate
that?

momofmany

On Nov 15, 11:39 am, Cory Hughes <momcory.dote...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I have high cholesterol and have been taking 2-4 drops of Lemongrass
> and 2-4 drops of Coriander in a capsule. I also have been using the
> Slim n Sassy (3 drops 3 times a day is my goal - although I'm not as
> consistent with this because the peppermint does affect my milk). I
> have not been able to take Crestor or Liptor because I have been
> breastfeeding or pregnant for the last 6 years. My total Cholesterol
> was 310 the last time I had it tested. I do have the inherited kind,
> which makes a difference. If your mom has the dietary kind instead of
> the inherited the crestor will be much harder on her body and worse
> side effects. The good news if she does have the dietary kind the oil
> should work faster. I am also planning to do our new cleanse
> Zendocrine because it cleanses the Liver, something that the crestor
> is hard on. I have not have my cholesterol tested yet, but I'm hopeful
> it will be better. From what i have heard from others in the business,
> the oils won't interact with prescription meds, but you should not
> take them at the same time.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment