Monday, November 15, 2010

[Everything doTERRA] Re: clarification on earlier post (a little offended)

thanks pat!!

On Nov 15, 10:15 am, Patricia Leavitt <doterradisco...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> Thanks Malinda for the clarification. It still makes all of us feel bad that
> anyone
> would be ignored simply due to financial difficulties. We have all had
> those!!
> This is a really good reason to build wide at the beginning.
>
> What is paramount in this situation is that You continue to build and if and
> when
> you have questions this forum is a great way to get answers. We are here for
> you
> and will help you any way we can. There is a wealth of information from all
> of us that
> attend this forum.
>
> My hope and prayer would be that any Diamond in this company would work hard
> for
> every person that needs her, and is putting forth effort. It needs to be
> about the product
> first and the money second. If you put the product first the rest will come
> naturally.
>
> Let us know if we can help you,
>
> Pat
>
> On Mon, Nov 15, 2010 at 8:54 AM, Marinda Lloyd
> <littlemisspre...@gmail.com>wrote:
>
> > I should clarify a few things. First off, I live in Utah, I just have
> > a lady in Vegas needed training. see, my upline is trying for diamond,
> > she is on the special fast track program so she travels around the US
> > training people in other states. So, she told me to contact my
> > contacts for training possibilities in other states. She seemed to
> > work very closely with me, and I truly enjoyed working with her. I had
> > told her int he beginning that my family does not believe in debt, so
> > I would do my best to keep going, but if we needed the funds else
> > where, I would need to stop autoship for a bit. She said that was fine
> > and would help me get my own down line built up to help with the cost,
> > etc.
> > i suggested several training, and marketing options, and I thought we
> > were good. She even invited me to an elite training, but once I
> > stopped my autoship, she wouldn't respond to my requests for the
> > specific start time (consequently I missed this great training
> > opportunity.)
> > i understand that she might be a little frustrated that i was not
> > holding up my end of the deal to be a great business builder (i still
> > fully intend this, but we are currently recovering from a major auto
> > repair)
> > My main reason in posting my post was that i felt that I only held
> > value to her if I was putting money into her. And i don't feel that is
> > how I would want all my down line treated if they were to transfer to
> > her because I stopped my autoship.
> > Thank you for all your feedback, and I will be looking at a few IPCs
> > in Vegas and a few other states to help with my interests for out of
> > state trainings.
> > marinda
>
> > --
> > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
> > Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
> > To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
> > To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> > everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com<everythingdoterra%2Bunsubscribe@googlegroups.com>
> > For more options, visit this group at
> >http://www.everythingdoterra.com

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment