Sunday, November 14, 2010

[Everything doTERRA] Re: chest congestion

Andrea,

You may want to look at the underlying "energetic" aspects of this
congestion. The energetic perspective of the lungs is about "taking
in life and love." If you have issues of emotional pain in this area
it may be contributing to it. Go deeper to the root of the issue by
getting quiet and asking yourself, "what is causing this issue?"
Listen to that still small voice inside for the deeper answers. Hope
this helps.

Elaine Williams, LMT, CHCP, CTP
www.yourhealthandyou.net


On Nov 13, 12:13 pm, AndreaLynn <andrealynn...@msn.com> wrote:
> Hi. I am looking for some specific ideas on how to combat chest
> congestion that is not related to infection. I have bad allergies
> which I am trying fight with Breath and lime and capsules of 3 drop
> lemon oil,3 drops lavender and 3 drops peppermint. I have read in
> Modern Essentials to try eucalyptus  so I am diffustion that now also
> and applying to the chest sometimes. Problem is I can not get the
> congestion to leave my chest. It started from a cold which dropped
> into my chest which I had 2 months ago. My allergy issues I think are
> keeping the congestion alive and thriving in my chest so I am having
> night coughing and morning coughing and wheezing. I have done all the
> ongaurd and oregeno in capsules out the wazzoo  :) and am sure it is
> not an infection hanging on. Anyone who can give me some specific
> ideas I will be forever grateful too! Thank you!

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment