Tuesday, November 9, 2010

[Everything doTERRA] Re: 2 year old gets car sick

Grapefruit oil has worked wonders on my kids and I.
I make myself car sick while I'm the driver! Long drives are alway a
puke fest for us.
A friend suggested using grapefruit oil and we haven't had one
incident since :)
I just dab it on or even just hold the bottle and smell it.
Good luck!

On Nov 9, 12:20 pm, Courtney <photographybycourt...@gmail.com> wrote:
> A friend has asked me if there is an essential oil that might help her
> two year old who seems to gets car sick very easily and whenever he
> gets into a car.  My initial thought was peppermint, but since I had
> not had an experience with this - I thought I would ask here.  Anyone
> had any success using an oil for car sickness?  Thanks!

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment