Tuesday, November 16, 2010

[Everything doTERRA] New Posts on Past Subjects

Hey,everybody!

There have been several posts lately where people are asking great
questions, but there is already a lot of information in the site
archives, so quite often it has already been covered. I just wanted
to quickly ask that we all search the site first, because as our
company continues to grow (yeah!) and more people are logged on, it
could get really bogged down and time consuming. Especially for those
of you who are very faithful in watching and have expertise to offer,
we appreciate you!

We are all here, definitely, to help and learn from each other! I was
just thinking that would be a common courtesy we should all practice,
and it would allow us to use the time wisely to go forth in our
businesses. I can't even tell you all how much I have enjoyed and used
this site to see what has worked for others. I have made folders along
the way and stored pertinent questions and responses to be easily
found later. So, I recommend something of that nature if you are just
starting out. And experience IS the GREATEST reference! So,
obviously, If your question isn't satisfactorily answered, please make
sure you are specifically asking what you need to know, and put it out
there. I LOVE this company and the vast improvement in health I have
witnessed in the past 3 years, not only in myself and my family, but
for so many of you as well!

With respect, Elle

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment