Tuesday, November 9, 2010

[Everything doTERRA] Is it, UTI, Candida or Cystitis?

I first started out with the regular symptoms,..Another UTI, I get
them all the time. I did the Candida cleanse, I forgot a few times to
take the GX Assist but continued to take them each day until they were
gone. Started the Probiotic where they are out of PB Assist. 2 days
later my UTI was back in full forse! Its worse! Im have cloudy Urine,
flank pain and frequent urinating, I seen to pass a lot of urine, its
not like normal where you try to go and nothing comes out. So for the
last week I have been using ALL kinds of Oils, internally and out.
Rubbing them on the bottoms of my feet, kidneys and stomach. I have
drank TONS of Pure cranberry, and regular cranberry juice. (Today my
husband bought me more, this time sugar free and 100% juice, it says
it cranberry but its not, so to not hurt him Im drinking it) I have
also done the warm pack on the tummy too.

Today, Im still in a lot of pain! Its been over 3 weeks of treating
myself and IM AT A LOSS of what to do now. My urine is very cloudy, my
tummy hurts, my kidneys hurt and I feel like I need to pee all the
time, which I think I do every 30 mins to an hour. To take away the
pain on my Kidneys I rub the oils on them and that helps. But Im not
getting better. WHAT DO I DO? Im leaving on a cruise in just over a
week and I dont want to go like I am now. HELP! Does anyone have any
ideas?

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment