Sunday, November 14, 2010

[Everything doTERRA] Cortisol Deficiency

I recently took my 2 year old through an extensive MRT scan and found
that she has a cortisol deficiency. After much research I find this
makes a lot of sense as she has had several serious incidents of
hypoglycemia, and has a hard time gaining weight. I did some research
online and see that Grapefruit can help increase cortisol - and it was
suggested to eat 15 per day! I was hoping Grapefruit OIL would do the
same? But I am not sure as I know that the juice is different from
the rind? I can't find any info about the oil helping, but think it
must? I also have heard Frankincense increases cortisol - which is
something I have been putting on the bottom of her feet daily since
her last hypoglycemic incident and she has not had one since - so it
must be helping? Any thoughts on this would be great - she still is
not gaining weight very well. Thanks!

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment