Monday, September 20, 2010

Re: [Everything doTERRA] using capsules for dietary intake

Julie, that's not elementary - I didn't know it at first either.  You can certainly put OnGuard on your tongue or a few drops in a shot glass of water and "knock it back."  (Sorry, Pat, had to say it ever since you said that at convention.)  I was unfamiliar with using oils in capsules, too, but if you have a health food store, they have just plain capsules - they're just clear little capsules with the two halves that fit together, you know?  I got a size that looked like I wouldn't mind swallowing it (they have gigantic ones, too) and they were frightfully inexpensive for a gigantic bag of them.  My son wanted to try the Slim & Sassy, but didn't feel like drinking it all day in water because he doesn't like the taste.  Go figure.  I love it.  He put some drops in a capsule and took it that way, three times/day, and likes what it does for him.  I think that sometimes it's a matter of just getting it in you any way you can to get it where it needs to go.
 
Bottom line is... are you feeling better?
 

 

Laura Doll

doTERRA Independent Product Consultant
*C.P.T.G.*- *Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade* Essential Oils

www.mydoterra.com/ilovelife - purchase products




From: Julie Lutz <lutzju@gmail.com>
To: Everything doTERRA <everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Mon, September 20, 2010 7:00:30 PM
Subject: [Everything doTERRA] using capsules for dietary intake

I keep seeing to use use the EO's in capsules for certain oils, such
as OnGaurd. Sorry - don't mean to be elementary but exactly what does
this mean and where do I buy a capsule? I got sick with a cold and
literally just took a drop of OnGaurd on my tongue and swallowed with
some water. Did I do wrong?

No comments:

Post a Comment