Monday, September 20, 2010

Re: [Everything doTERRA] Shingles

Gale, I've only been an IPC since June, and am new to essential oils, so I've been keeping lots of notes.  <Plus, I don't trust my memory sometimes.>  :)  Update us about your client's status, would you, please?  Thanks!  I look forward to hearing great things.
 
--Laura
 

From: gale sandgren <galesandgren@gmail.com>
To: everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
Sent: Mon, September 20, 2010 6:58:37 PM
Subject: Re: [Everything doTERRA] Shingles

Laura
 
I certainly agree, and thanks for reminding me to look at my notes as well. You and I both heard the same things. Good to know I was paying attention.
Gale

On Mon, Sep 20, 2010 at 6:54 PM, Laura Doll <oregonhealthy@yahoo.com> wrote:
He didn't say.  I imagine it would depend on what they're being used for.  Some other things he said Melissa is good for are "depression, anxiety, expressions of anger, dementia, Alzheimer's, and cognitive impairment."  I'm sure that depending on what you're using it to work on, and depending on the person, you'd use different amounts.  Melissa and OnGuard makes sense to me, because he also put up this little table:
 
BACTERIA    VIRUS        FUNGI               PROTOZOA
OnGuard      Melissa      GX + PB Assist    DigestZen
 
Maybe some muscle testing to figure out how frequently it should be given would be a good idea.  Or just ask your client and see what she feels about it.  If it's not working, she's either not taking enough or taking it frequently enough, so she could always start small and work the dosage up from there if she doesn't get an intuitive sense about it.
 
Something else your client may be interested to know is that the B-caryophyllene in Melissa reduces infectivity by 98%.  The virus only has a 2% chance of making it.  These are much better odds for your client than she's got going for her right now if it isn't working out.
 
--Laura

Sent: Mon, September 20, 2010 6:42:27 PM

Subject: Re: [Everything doTERRA] Shingles

I agree as far as the price goes, but did you get in your notes where and how to use the Melissa? OK, so I just checked my notes as well, at least what I can read of them.
I was at convention, and heard him discuss Melissa and Onguard in a capsule. Do you recall how often he suggested this?
Thanks
Gale

On Mon, Sep 20, 2010 at 6:39 PM, Laura Doll <oregonhealthy@yahoo.com> wrote:
Yay!  Finally something I can contribute to.  At the convention, Dr. Hill said that Melissa is "one of the highest anti-viral oils and is great for shingles."  I jotted down many quotes that weekend and somehow knew I'd need this one. 

 

Shingles is a virus, right?  And about Melissa, he also said, "phenylpropanoids and sesquiterpenes inactivate viruses before it gets to a cell so it can't infect a cell."  Melissa is 60% penylpropanoids and 35% sesquiterpenes.

 

If it were me or a family member, I'd use Melissa and the heck with the price. 

 

Laura Doll

doTERRA Independent Product Consultant
*C.P.T.G.*- *Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade* Essential Oils

www.mydoterra.com/ilovelife - purchase products




From: gale sandgren <galesandgren@gmail.com>
To: everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
Sent: Mon, September 20, 2010 6:32:19 PM
Subject: Re: [Everything doTERRA] Shingles

So very true and I will make these suggestions again
Thanks again
Gale

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com/

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment