Monday, September 20, 2010

Re: [Everything doTERRA] Shingles

I agree as far as the price goes, but did you get in your notes where and how to use the Melissa? OK, so I just checked my notes as well, at least what I can read of them.
I was at convention, and heard him discuss Melissa and Onguard in a capsule. Do you recall how often he suggested this?
Thanks
Gale

On Mon, Sep 20, 2010 at 6:39 PM, Laura Doll <oregonhealthy@yahoo.com> wrote:
Yay!  Finally something I can contribute to.  At the convention, Dr. Hill said that Melissa is "one of the highest anti-viral oils and is great for shingles."  I jotted down many quotes that weekend and somehow knew I'd need this one. 

 

Shingles is a virus, right?  And about Melissa, he also said, "phenylpropanoids and sesquiterpenes inactivate viruses before it gets to a cell so it can't infect a cell."  Melissa is 60% penylpropanoids and 35% sesquiterpenes.

 

If it were me or a family member, I'd use Melissa and the heck with the price. 

 

Laura Doll

doTERRA Independent Product Consultant
*C.P.T.G.*- *Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade* Essential Oils

www.mydoterra.com/ilovelife - purchase products




From: gale sandgren <galesandgren@gmail.com>
To: everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
Sent: Mon, September 20, 2010 6:32:19 PM
Subject: Re: [Everything doTERRA] Shingles

So very true and I will make these suggestions again
Thanks again
Gale

On Sep 20, 2010 6:23 PM, "Patricia Leavitt" <doterradiscover@gmail.com> wrote:

The GX is not a harsh cleanse, but I would suggest, because of her size that she just take one capsule a day for two weeks, followed by the PB Assist. You have to remember that sometimes you can't help people that don't want help.
 
Pat

On Mon, Sep 20, 2010 at 7:16 PM, gale sandgren <galesandgren@gmail.com> wrote:

>
> I thought you would say that, and I've mentioned both the GX and PB Assists to her only to be sh...

--

 

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment