Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Re: [Everything doTERRA] Really need HELP

I think you are doing everything oils wise that I am aware of.  Hopefully someone else will offer some other suggestions.  I do have a Standard Process protocol for ringing in the ears if she is open to other options.  Is her blood pressure high?  Has her thyroid been checked? 
 
Teresa Jenkins, D.Ch.
NatureWorks Wellness Center

Creating Wellness, Naturally!
7522 Irmo Drive, Suite 6
Columbia, SC 29212
(803) 781-5866

www.natureworksonline.com

"Our desire is that your thirst for better
health will be quenched in this place! "

 
In a message dated 9/14/2010 6:49:18 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, meredithb803@gmail.com writes:
I really need help. I have a friend with tinnitus (ringing in the
ears) and I already have
her on Hely., Geranium, and Peppermint but it's not working. I don't
know what else to do. Any ideas? words of wisdom?
Please help. Thank you.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment