Wednesday, September 22, 2010

RE: [Everything doTERRA] Re: Whiter Teeth

The only thing I would like to change about me is having whiter teeth.  I have put off having a treatment done because a) it is toxi and b) they want an arm and a leg to pay for it and the same the next visit because it doesn't last long!

So, now I'm hearing that our wonderful oils can be my answer and I have Birch which I purchased at convention – now I'm thinking maybe I should have bought the two bottles!.

So, what is it about the Birch that whitens teeth?

Thanks so much to everyone for sharing!

Netti (Melbourne, Australia)

 

 

From: everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com [mailto:everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Stephanie Bridges
Sent: Thursday, 23 September 2010 4:03 PM
To: everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [Everything doTERRA] Re: Whiter Teeth

 

Really?  I use a drop of Birch to brush with everyday, but then I love cayenne pepper ;)

 


From: Karen Asplindh <Kasplindh@yahoo.com>
To: Everything doTERRA <everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Wed, September 22, 2010 9:26:48 PM
Subject: [Everything doTERRA] Re: Whiter Teeth


Wow!  Someone could have warned me about how hot the birch is!  I
almost burned my lips off!! Lol!!
On Sep 22, 2:50 pm, Patricia Leavitt <doterradisco...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> I have heard that. I just can't bring myself to do it, I thought OnGuard was
> bad enough.
>
> On Wed, Sep 22, 2010 at 10:06 AM, pete covatta (mountainman) <
>
>
>
> doterrawelln...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Did I once hear that someone we all know was using melaleuca for whitening
> > ?
>
> >   On Wed, Sep 22, 2010 at 9:51 AM, Patricia Leavitt <
> > doterradisco...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >>   Thats where the baking soda comes in, its great for whitening.
>
> >> On Wed, Sep 22, 2010 at 9:21 AM, JRW <silverdis...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >>> I am using On Guard to brush my teeth with and loving it. I also
> >>> started adding the lemon to it to help give it more flavor. I was just
> >>> wondering if there is an oil to help whiten my teeth that I could also
> >>> use with the On Guard and Lemon?
>
> >>> --
> >>> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
> >>> Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
> >>> To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
> >>> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> >>> everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com<everythingdoterra%2Bunsubscr ibe@googlegroups.com>
> >>> For more options, visit this group at
> >>>http://www.everythingdoterra.com
>
> >> --
> >> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
> >> Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
> >> To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
> >> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> >> everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com<everythingdoterra%2Bunsubscr ibe@googlegroups.com>
> >> For more options, visit this group at
> >>http://www.everythingdoterra.com
>
> > --
> > Good health to you !
>
> > Thank you,
>
> > Pete Covatta #2592
> > dōTERRA Independent Product Consultant
> > *C.P.T.G.*- *Certified Pure *Therapeutic Grade Essential Oils, Wellness &
> > Skin Care Products
> >(970) 468-5050 ask for mountain man
> >www.doterra-online.com- purchase products
>
> > Aroma Touch Technique - A Clinical Approach To Essential Oil Application
>
> > * dōTERRA products are not meant to replace professional medical advice and
> > not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease. Individual
> > results may vary.
>
> > --
> >  You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
> > Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
> > To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
> > To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> > everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com<everythingdoterra%2Bunsubscr ibe@googlegroups.com>
> > For more options, visit this group at
> >http://www.everythingdoterra.com

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment