Friday, September 17, 2010

Re: [Everything doTERRA] Re: Create a Craze Kit

Okay, so I see the PowerPoint presentation on their website on Create a Craze, which is awesome, but nowhere can I find a webinar that Allyse might have done.  Does anyone know of one?  I'd really like to have her energy and enthusiasm giving the presentation to inspire and re-inspire me and my team.
 

 

Laura Doll

doTERRA Independent Product Consultant
*C.P.T.G.*- *Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade* Essential Oils

www.mydoterra.com/ilovelife - purchase products





On Fri, Sep 17, 2010 at 6:50 AM, doterrasuz <susancrivac@comcast.net> wrote:
You can find Allyse & Patricks presentation on Creating the Craze at
www.theseorevolution.com then click on business tools. Allyse did a
presentation on one of the breakout sessions at convention. It was
GREAT!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment