Thursday, September 16, 2010

Re: [Everything doTERRA] Re: Create a Craze Kit

I will find out where it is, I know it is archived somewhere.
 
Pat

On Thu, Sep 16, 2010 at 4:12 PM, Karen Asplindh <Kasplindh@yahoo.com> wrote:
Thanks, Pat.  I have looked all over builddoterra.com and I can't find
it.  Thanks anyway!

On Sep 16, 2:46 pm, Patricia Leavitt <doterradisco...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> It was not introduced at convention, it was a webinar a while before
> convention. You can
> find it on builddoterra.com
>
> Pat
>
>
>
> On Thu, Sep 16, 2010 at 3:14 PM, Karen Asplindh <Kaspli...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> > I wasn't able to attend convention this year and I assume the create a
> > craze idea was introduced there. I have looked on line to find out
> > about it but couldn't find anything. What is it?  Karen
>
> > On Sep 16, 1:42 pm, Patricia Leavitt <doterradisco...@gmail.com>
> > wrote:
> > > Let your intuition guide you. Any of the oils are going to be great, if
> > you
> > > know of
> > > any condition she might have then you can give oils pertaining to that,
> > if
> > > not just
> > > get some oils in her hand to use.
> > > Don't over think it, just get the oils out there. Its a great program and
> > a
> > > good way
> > > to get people using the oils and sharing them.
>
> > > Pat
>
> > > On Thu, Sep 16, 2010 at 11:22 AM, Cynthia Gough <tcgough...@gmail.com
> > >wrote:
>
> > > > Alright, so I got my create a craze kit, and I'm excited to get
> > > > started with it. But I had a question on how to provide the samples. I
> > > > noticed that I got 20 5ml bottles in each 5 influencers kit, and the
> > > > gift boxes fit 4 of those, so am I supposed to give four 5ml bottles
> > > > to the influencer to try? And how am I supposed to know what samples
> > > > to give until I actually get the booklet in their hands, because each
> > > > gift box would be different. and since I wouldn't get them their
> > > > booklet until I see them in person, am I supposed to get what their
> > > > ailment is on the phone? or wait until I give them the oils/book. and
> > > > since/if I use all the 5ml sample bottles in the kit for the
> > > > influencers, am I supposed to just use my own oils for the smaller
> > > > sample bottles for the influencer's friends? As you can tell, I'm just
> > > > a little confused on the implementation of this system. Any advice
> > > > would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!
>
> > > > Cynthia Gough
>
> > > > --
> > > > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
> > > > Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
> > > > To post to this group, send email to
> > everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
> > > > To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> > > > everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com<everythingdoterra%2Bunsubscr­ibe@googlegroups.com><everythingdoterra%2Bunsubscr
> > ibe@googlegroups.com>
> > > > For more options, visit this group at
> > > >http://www.everythingdoterra.com
>
> > --
> >  You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
> > Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
> > To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
> > To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> > everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com<everythingdoterra%2Bunsubscr­ibe@googlegroups.com>
> > For more options, visit this group at
> >http://www.everythingdoterra.com- Hide quoted text -
>
> - Show quoted text -

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment