Sunday, September 12, 2010

Re: [Everything doTERRA] Re: Cats and diffusing

I agree.  Only hydrosols can be used on felines.   However I did use frankincense on my cat.  I diluted it with distilled H20 & fo.

Blessings, Carol

On Sep 12, 2010 6:57 PM, "energy4life" <cincze@gmail.com> wrote:

Cats are especially susceptible to phenols; they lack an enzyme needed
to process this type of compound. Check your reference books and avoid
diffusing any oils containing phenols around your cats. Melaleuca is
particularly toxic to cats. If in doubt, don't!


On Sep 12, 9:51 pm, Kevin McDonough <doterraoi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I difuse around my cats.  I w...

> On Sep 12, 2010 7:01 AM, "Chris Stolworthy" <chris.dote...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> I know that we ne...

> everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com<everythingdoterra%2Bunsubscr­ibe@googlegroups.com>
> For more options, visit this group athttp://www.everythingdoterra.com


--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" ...

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment