Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Re: [Everything doTERRA] Postpartum Sitz Bath

Linda, I love that you are here already!  The book I told you about last night is called Essential Oils for Maternity.  It is fabulous.  Goes through all the stages of pre-pregnancy, pregnancy, childbirth, caring for the infant and post pregnancy.  It is worth ordering.  If I had your business I'd order it in bulk and make it part of everyones package!  You get it from aromatools.com.  Now if I were thinking sitz bath, I'd consider lavendar for the skin in general and to prevent scarring, possibly some helichrysum to stop any bleeding, melissa for infection, and geranium.  Not my area of expertize, but as a natural health care practitioner, intuitively this is where I'd go.  Anyone else have better insight?
 
Teresa Jenkins, D.Ch.

NatureWorks Wellness Center

Creating Wellness, Naturally!
7522 Irmo Drive, Ste 6
Columbia, SC 29212
(803) 781-5866

www.natureworksonline.com
 
In a message dated 9/22/2010 7:29:24 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time, lmidwife@gmail.com writes:
I am a midwife and have given my clients an herbal sitz bath to use
postpartum. I would like to change from herbs to essential oils.
Anyone have a suggestion on how to make a sitz bath using salt and
essential oils?

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment