Sunday, September 19, 2010

Re: [Everything doTERRA] No more free e-books

I am totally fine with that, thank you for generously offering them.  When you put so much time and effort into something you should be fairly compensated for it.  I will be looking forward to seeing it offered and using the information provided in it.  Thanks for your hard work.


From: Joanna Albrecht <unfoldinglove@gmail.com>
To: everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
Sent: Sun, September 19, 2010 8:50:11 PM
Subject: [Everything doTERRA] No more free e-books

Thank you all for loving the Healthy Cleaning e-book, since I am going
to sell it on Aromatools I can't give away anymore free copies. It's
just being respectful for the arrangement with aromatools. I hope you
understand. I did give away a bunch of copies, but I gave away all the
free copies I can and will not be giving away any more free copies at
the moment. I will post the link as soon as they put it up on the site
so people can purchase the hard and e copy. (Not even sure how much it
will be, but probably not too much :)
Thanks, love and sparkles,
Joanna

--
www.unfoldinglove.com
www.meetup.com/essential-oil-enthusiasts
www.mydoterra.com/joannaalbrecht

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment