Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Re: [Everything doTERRA] muscle testing

Hi Melanie,
Two years ago when someone said I should muscle test the oils, I am embarrased to tell you that I thought I was talking to a loony. I said to her, "show me what you mean". She was not a loony and she is now a great friend and I realize I was the loony.
 
There are so many ways to let your body tell you what it needs, you can google it, talk to others that know about it. But the easiest thing to do is something I learned from Dr. Sue Lawton.
 
Remove excessive jewelry, stand upright in a comfortable relaxed positiion. Have your hands joined in front of you, but the gut (you know, "gut feeling"). Ask yourself if you are a women (or a man). The reason for this is so you can get used to the pull when your body tells you "yes" (usually pulls forward) or "no" (usually pulls back). Repeat the question in your mind, it does not have to be out loud. You are getting your body used to answering you.
 
Now hold a bottle of oil in your hands, in front of you. Ask if this oil is good for you. It will pull you forward or send you back. It could be a lot or just a little tug. If it pulls you back it doesn't mean that the oil is not good for you it means you don't need it right now. I would never use that oil without muscle testing it.
 
There are really lots of different ways, this is just an easy way to learn and get started.
 
I find that children are really easy to teach this too.
 
Good Luck to you,
 
Pat

On Tue, Sep 21, 2010 at 8:43 AM, Melanie Scott <oils4u2010@gmail.com> wrote:
This might sound really dumb to some people, but I have no idea what muscle testing is or how to do it. I hear it mentioned a lot on here and it intrigues me to find out more. Please share info you have or refer me to some sites. I want to learn more about it.
Thanks,
Melanie

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment