Monday, September 20, 2010

Re: [Everything doTERRA] Itching

My friend has had the same reaction as her body has been cleaning the toxins out.  She got huge hives all over her body and was itching like crazy.  She used FCO all over her body and stopped doing the oils for a few days, except for the Frankincense and Balance.  She started diluting the lemongrass when she used it as that seemed to have the most affect on her. 

 

Even though it feels and looks like a bad thing, it is your body's way of telling you it is cleaning out.  But like everything else, you want to do it in moderation.  Hope you can figure out what will work best for you.

 

Debie Rosemann


----- Original Message -----
From: "Stacey" <financialgrain@gmail.com>
To: "Everything doTERRA" <everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Monday, September 20, 2010 11:44:05 AM
Subject: [Everything doTERRA] Itching

I have started a skin sensitivity.  When I hold a grocery bag or put
any pressure on my skin it
would start to tingle.  Now after a week I am getting itchy welts.  If
I kneel down even for a second I get itchy welts on my knees.  I took
a bath with Lavender, Mela, and Roman C. It does
not seemed to have helped much.  I am afraid this might be an
interrnal issue.  I want to know
what you would do.

Stacey

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment