Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Re: [Everything doTERRA] I want to build a web site to support my DoTerra bus...

Be sure to read your policy manual to know what you can and can not do with a website.
 
Teresa Jenkins, D.Ch.

NatureWorks Wellness Center

Creating Wellness, Naturally!
7522 Irmo Drive, Ste 6
Columbia, SC 29212
(803) 781-5866

www.natureworksonline.com
 
In a message dated 9/14/2010 2:09:29 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, reneebanchiere123@gmail.com writes:
I just enrolled in a class that is teaching me how to build my
essential oils website.  I reserved the address www.sacredwellnessnow.com.
I believe this step is crucial to connecting with our clients and I
want to share it with everyone.  The registration opened today for the
Fall course.

Here is her blurb for the class...
This is the program that will help you get your website built without
having to rely on a webmaster.
http://websitecreationworkshop.com/a/?af=1229094

Christina really is a first-class teacher. For less than would
take you to hire a webmaster one time and build only one website
for you, Christina will empower you to build as many websites as
you want for your business or personal passion.

Go check out the registration page that was created in WordPress
here:
http://websitecreationworkshop.com/a/?af=1229094


As a new DoTerra consultant I am busy educating myself for success,
learning about the oils, learning about the business and learning how
to build my own web site.

To everyone, I wish us all great success,

Renee

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment