Thursday, September 2, 2010

Re: [Everything doTERRA] Cleaning Tips/Air Freshener

Hi all!
And don't forget Purify! I made a spray of it with distilled water and use it instead of those chemical room sprays. I Always have purify in my handbag to use in restaurant or store bathrooms. For most laundry I add a few drops of lemon. If laundry is really bad or we are sick. I add purify there too. Cleaning a stainless steel sink with lemon oil is just AMAZING ! Good luck! We are so blessed to have these great oils!

Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry


From: Stephanie Bridges <rrhbasket@yahoo.com>
Sender: everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
Date: Wed, 1 Sep 2010 19:45:40 -0700 (PDT)
To: <everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com>
ReplyTo: everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [Everything doTERRA] Cleaning Tips/Air Freshener

I love the lotus diffuser in place of candles it makes your house smell divine!


From: KelliDonna <kellidonna@gmail.com>
To: Everything doTERRA <everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Wed, September 1, 2010 11:57:58 AM
Subject: [Everything doTERRA] Cleaning Tips/Air Freshener

I am brand new to this lifestyle and need lots of advice and tips and
tricks!
I am a OCD about the cleanliness of my home, my car, etc...
Now that I am using doTerra oils for mine and my families health, it
doesn't seem to make much sense for me to be using a cabinet full of
chemicals to clean our home.
I typically use 409, Mr Clean, Comet, and  the Clorox cleaning wipes.
I also am OCD about the way things smell!
I need to walk into my home and have it smell lovely :)
I currently use Scentsy wax and warmers.
So I am looking for a way to use my oils as cleaning products? But
it's gotta really cut through the grime.
Also, any information about Scentsy? I know some candles and air
fresheners are unhealthy, but am I okay with Scentsy?Also, any
opinions on Seventh Generation products? I saw some at Walmart
yesterday and now I'm curious. I know this is a lot and Thank You in
advance!!

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment