Monday, September 13, 2010

[Everything doTERRA] thrush in the mouth of an adult

My Aunt called me this afternoon because she needs my help after fighting her condition of yeast infection or Candida or thrush in the mouth now for 2 years with her doctors. They have tried one antibiotic after another and she has literally exhausted herself to only have it come back. She is scared because we lost her sister my mom last year with fungal colon cancer in the duodenal area and we do not want her to get any worse. Is there any other protocol that she should use other than the GX Assist followed by the PB Assist? Should she use anything inside of her mouth since she is so miserable with it? Any suggestion would be greatly appreciated so that I can help this dear, sweet lady.
Debbie Wicker
Wellness Concepts, LLC

No comments:

Post a Comment