Monday, September 13, 2010

[Everything doTERRA] technical difficulties with virtual office

I'm wondering if anyone else has had this problem...
since coming home from convention I haven't been able to access my
tools, the blog or even the new doTERRA newsletter that came into my
email today. It's driving me nuts, I have so much to do and can't get
it done! It just comes up as an error, like there is a problem with
the site. I'm not having this problem with any other websites, just
doTERRA stuff. I've checked everything I can think of, even using a
new browser to open it with no luck.

Just wanted to know if I was alone in this, or if it's happened to
others? thanks! Tanya

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment