Tuesday, September 14, 2010

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Yaay for Healthy Cleaning!

Well Darlin, I noticed in our new A-Z quick guide that marjoram, basil
and wintergreen topically a few times a day will take care of that
carpel tunnel! (We have an oil for that!) Oh please, send me one of
your books too! I think this is an aspect of doTerra that we don't
cover much in meetings, and it is so beneficial for those with indoor
allergies!

Elle

Sep 14, 7:27 pm, Joanna Albrecht <unfoldingl...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Thank you to everyone who requested my e-book!
> I have to go do the carpal tunnel protocol from all the replies (hehe)
> Happy Cleaning you all and please send me any of your testimonials about
> using the recipes.
> I would love to hear how they worked for you.
> Love and sparkles,
> Joanna
> unfoldingl...@gmail.com
> --www.unfoldinglove.comwww.meetup.com/essential-oil-enthusiastswww.mydoterra.com/joannaalbrecht

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment