Wednesday, September 22, 2010

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Whiter Teeth

hmm. I might need to tell hubby and see if he'll let me get some
Birch. I know he wants whiter teeth too.

On Sep 22, 9:25 am, Laura Doll <oregonheal...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> I use straight Birch, nothing else - three drops on my toothbrush.  I've always
> had porous teeth and decades of coffee drinking has taken a toll.  After my
> first time brushing, I noticed a huge huge difference and it's gotten better
> every additional time.  I don't know how long our supply of Birch is going to
> last, but I'm using it!
>  
>  
> Laura Doll
> doTERRA Independent Product Consultant
> *C.P.T.G.*- *Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade* Essential Oilswww.mydoterra.com/ilovelife-purchase products
>
> ________________________________
> From: JRW <silverdis...@gmail.com>
> To: Everything doTERRA <everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com>
> Sent: Wed, September 22, 2010 8:21:03 AM
> Subject: [Everything doTERRA] Whiter Teeth
>
> I am using On Guard to brush my teeth with and loving it. I also
> started adding the lemon to it to help give it more flavor. I was just
> wondering if there is an oil to help whiten my teeth that I could also
> use with the On Guard and Lemon?
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
> Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
> To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
> For more options, visit this group athttp://www.everythingdoterra.com

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment