Wednesday, September 22, 2010

[Everything doTERRA] Re: Makeup brushes / On Guard

Thanks for this! I have been using On Guard with my toothpaste and
noticed earlier this week that my toothbrush was amazingly clean! I'll
have to clean my brushes with On Guard now :)


On Sep 20, 5:42 am, JoyD <joyced...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Recently I was experiencing irritation with my eyes and couldn't
> figure out why until I thought about my makeup and especially the
> brushes I used. I cleaned them with On Guard soap and the irritation
> stopped immediately with the next application of make up.
>
> I knew you could use on guard with water to clean my tooth brush but
> never thought of the benefit of cleaning my make up and hair brushes
> and combs.
>
> I just applied the soap to the make up brushes and washed individually
> and the hair brushes I always cleaned but added a couple drops of
> lemon and on guard and let them soak for a while.
>
> Joyce

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment