Monday, September 13, 2010

[Everything doTERRA] Re: looking for product sheet for shampoo

I have the sheets but can't figure out how to attach them. You can
either email me or if someone can tell me how to attach them here I
can do that. Chris

On Sep 13, 10:21 am, "Melanie Scott" <oils4u2...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Can someone direct me as to where to find the new product sheet I can print for the shampoo and conditioner. I looked on doterratools.com and can't find it.
> Thanks,
> Melanie

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment