Saturday, September 11, 2010

[Everything doTERRA] Re: looking for Justin's example

My Son had swine flu along with 4 other boys from his B-Ball Team, I
gave him 4 drops of Oregano, Lemon, & On Guard in a capsule 3 times
daily & used peppermint on his feet for the high fever, he was
perfectly fine 3 days later. I did continue the capsules for 5 days.
His friends took 6-10 days to recover and they all developed coughs
that lasted even longer than that. My cousin had the same quick
results with her Son that used this protocol.

On Sep 11, 10:20 am, "Melanie Scott" <oils4u2...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Justin used an example somewhere about the High School Students who came down with swine flu, usually they were out sick for 2 weeks, but a few used oils and were back in 2-3 days? Am I remembering that correctly? Please correct me as I do not want to spread false info. Can you please advise as to where I can find this example and what their protocol was.
> Thanks,
> Melanie

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Everything doTERRA" group.
To post to this group, send email to everythingdoterra@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
everythingdoterra+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://www.everythingdoterra.com

No comments:

Post a Comment